One of my favourite things about my Whole30 journey has been experimenting with different dishes. This breakfast has got to beTHE tastiest of the work-day brekkies in my repertoire. It almost tastes like it should be a desert. So sweet, decadent and creamy. I’m literally eating it as I write this. YUM.
For the coconut milk, just make sure there are no ingredients other than coconut and maybe water. I use Honest to Goodness organic coconut milk, or Ayam. For the paleo cereal, here I’ve used Farmer Joe’s. My fave however is Loving Earth Paleo Mix.You can buy this in Oz from here and from the UK here.
- 6 strawberries
- 1 banana
- Quarter of a can of coconut milk
- Two teaspoons cashew nut butter
- Quarter of a cup of paleo cereal
- Wash the strawberries and pop in a bowl
- Use your spoon to slice the banana into the bowl
- Pour over the coconut milk
- Sprinkle on the pale cereal
- Dollop the nut butter on top